AngryCactiAngryCacti

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 3 art Reviews

Mentality Mentality

I would be super exited if your comic looked like this piece! The colors are amazing and you did really great work with shading. You did a good job with the blood (I.e. Not just splotching a solid red everywhere) The whole picture looks so fantastic.

HowLovelyisThyRose responds:

Thank you so much! My goal is to make it like this. However, i'll need a lot of time.

The Queen is Dead The Queen is Dead

Wow! This style is very different from your normal style but it looks fantastic! I'm guessing that you used ballpoint pen for this. The clothes fit very naturally on her and you did an excellent job in placing the creases on her dress. It reminds me of Tim Burton's style a little bit. You also did a great job using line weight for shading.

HowLovelyisThyRose responds:

Thank you! I was going for something a bit more macabre and it seems that I was successful in conveying a creepy kind of vibe. I'm very happy that you liked it.

Kana Kana

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the shading in the hair and the face and how much detail got put into this. The eyes are really well done and show a ton of emotion. Good job.

HowLovelyisThyRose responds:

*blushes* Thank you so much! It means a lot to me!